Kali works with the greatest people in the bicycle industry. We are less concerned with podiums and more concerned with personalities. We get a regular flow of emails and messages from skilled riders and amazing events requesting sponsorship. Which is awesome. It is fun to be wanted. When it comes time to make the tough decision of who gets sponsored and who doesn’t, with our limited resources, it is never an easy decision. We truly wish we could sponsor all the riders who love Kali, but this just isn't possible. We have finalized our 2020 sponsorships and we are looking forward to sharing some awesome projects with you this coming year. If you are looking to become a member of the sponsored Kali Krew or have an event we should have on our radar, please follow the instruction laid out below. We look forward to hearing from you.
- We are not currently accepting applicants for athlete or event sponsorship, but you're welcome to send your inquiry for future consideration.
- We normally take applications September-November
- Please send all inquiries to: email@example.com
- It is important for you to articulate why you are a good fit for Kali. Fill us in on who you are as a person and as an athlete. It is important for us to aline our brand quality people and quality events, so please keep that in mind when applying.
- Please do not call to ask about sponsorship. If we feel like there is mutual benefit after reviewing your email inquiry we will reach out and schedule a phone call.