Kali Protectives offers its customers who have purchased a Kali bicycle helmet a limited Lifetime Crash
Replacement (LCR) Policy. If you have damaged your Kali bicycle helmet in a crash, you may file a claim
to have your helmet replaced by Kali. You must send your helmet to Kali for inspection prior to receiving
a replacement helmet. You cover the shipping, we'll cover your head!
Kali Protectives DOT helmets are covered by our limited Crash Replacement Assistance program. Learn
more about it in the GUIDELINES section.
Need to file an LCR claim? Please make sure to follow the steps
No LCR claim will be processed without a proof of purchase or without an RMA#
- Register helmet at time of purchase This is the form below – please take a moment to fill out.
No LCR claim will be processed if the helmet isn’t registered.
- E-mail us at: [email protected]
Email must include:
- Pictures of crashed helmet
- Brief explanation of crash
- You will then receive an RMA# and further instructions by email, which you need for step 3.
- Mail us your crashed helmet and proof of purchase to:
Attn: LCR; RMA# XXXX
375 Tennant Ave.
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
. Learn more
about LCR and CRA in the GUIDELINES